terrorists

chesters1

Anti terrorism measures this Saturday :

As we all know, the Taliban considers it a sin for a man to see a naked woman who is not his wife. So, this Saturday at 2:00 PM (GMT) all British women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Taliban, demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all British women. And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment. The British Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity. God bless the Queen!

blatently stolen from Marky B`s chat site and no doubt from others :D

over to you Lyn ,Nursejudy,and both the "littles"

i expect pictures would suffice :D:D

[ 30. November 2002, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It was 13.59 ready for Chesters1 challenge to join the anti Taliband thing

husband poised for action with camera,plus glass of whisky,

me fortified with a double rum to face the challenge, :P decided stillettos would look good with the suspender belt and fishnet tights just to keep me warm, :P 14.00

forgot the drive STILL is not finished,

stillettos broke i went head over !!!!, now have a badly twisted ankle,so no more craz y ideas please,i'm banned, my hubby says i've been led astray. :P

xxx from a poorly nurse judy.

ps you would not believe where i have got gravel rash.

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

PICTURES pppllleeeeaaasssseee ,dribble

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

chesters 1 in view of mission failure reverting to plan B

have many asian/arsb patients to visit this week, will try anfd infiltrate enemey enemy even,lines and attack from within,have got a veil and yashmak

will keep you posted.

nursejudy news at anglers net.in enemy territory.

nurse.gif

chesters1:

PICTURES pppllleeeeaaasssseee ,dribble

Nippleus erectus springs to mind, you should really carry out this exercise when the weather is a little milder. It is also Ramadan so that will keep the numbers of terrorists off of the streets during the daylight hours. :D

A similar thread was posted about air stewardess's, I am flying on the 19th

Alan(nl)

ps have you put your nuts out for the blue tits yet?

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

hi Alan

never you mind about nuts and blue tits my garden friends get very well fed,thankyou very much,special cake mix hoping for a woodpecker again this year,lesser spotted of course.

enjoy your flight

judy

nurse.gif

Nursejudy, ditto fishnets and suspenders but escaped injury by opting for black leather thigh boots with moderately stoopid heels, not 6" stilletoes. Sadly the whip scared off most onlookers, so can't vouch for the political ideals of the entire neighbourhood. Keep up the good work, I'll keep plugging away at my end.

Little Onions, 'nudes at 10', Bristol Front.

Help me unhook these, please.

Adz:

Adz:

I'll keep plugging away at my end.

Little Onions, 'nudes at 10', Bristol Front.

Err... I do believe I'm blushing! ;-D
You are adz, I can feel the heat from here :D I bet Chesters is droooooooooooooling though :P

Newt do you have a gif for Droooooling, you have one for everything else

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/