New/ mobile phone experiences

Alan Taylor

I now have a new mobile phone, not one of the fancy types that send pics etc but it does vibrate like crazy, I am now on the look out for a sporran :D

I now realise why one of the ladies at work keeps hers in her front jeans pocket and smiles when someone calls her

I kept leaving my old one all over the place, I once left it on the fast ferry to Rotterdam, when I got home I called my mobile and the skipper answered. I met the ferry and when he handed it over I asked if there were any messages?

Anyone had any strange/funny/wierd experiences with mobiles?

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

I too have had mine in my lap when it has rung, couldn't actually answer it, didn't really rush to ! Doesn't half make you jump sometimes when you have it in your shirt pocket, and it vibrates !

Beware the problem my mate had, kept phone in shirt pocket, and believed it had singed his nipple with microwave emission! Didn't dare put it in his trouser pocket after that ! :D

Had phone in back pocket, sat down on plastic chair at school. Someone calles me, phone vibrates and yours truly jumps up thinking there is a mouse of something under my arse!!!!

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

Hi

i had to have my new work mobile replaced as it dropped out of my top uniform pocket into a bedpan of s*** !!!!. Also have had to stop having it set on the vibrate :D as i carry the phone in the top pocket,certain wobbly bits wobble too much when it rings. :P:P

onwards and upwards

nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

my experience with my first mobile a 3310 on cellnet was that it never had a signal whenever i wanted to use it ,after again losing a connection a 2lb club hammer sorted it once and forall :D my cheapy motarolla on orange does the job and has a built in radio ,well it does when i can be bothered to charge it :D mobile phone = enforced slavery ,if someone cant ring you ,they cant ask you to do something for them :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

what does apache mean am i missing something :confused:

think i would rather have nubile number :P

ps. i also had one drop in to a bucket of water out of my pocket,patient was upset it landed on his toes and damaged one of them.( i was washing his leg at the time ) for cheasters1 benifit.

guess i'm going to have to find a new place to keep mine .anty suggestions. :P nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

quote:

what does apache mean am i missing something

Well I'm not sure it's the correct answer, but my new rotavator is an Apache. My wife let me buy it. I think I now have to be very nice to her for a long time! Especially as I now want a Kubota. Snag is at two to three grand I need a lottery win first :(:(

Accidentaly ran over mine once when I hadn't realised I'd dropped it onto the curb. An amazingly gratifying experience. The Ba*tards at work gave me another one though.....

Paul