WMD

Colin Brett

Try this soon, before Google fixes its site:

1) Go to Google.com;

2) Type in (but don't hit return): "weapons of mass destruction"

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of the normal "Google

search"

button;

4) READ what appears to be a normal error message carefully.

Colin

The 404 page is funny.

But the 3 or 4 links on it all lead you to amazon.co.uk where they want to sell you some books. That part was a disappointment.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt:

The 404 page is funny.

But the 3 or 4 links on it all lead you to amazon.co.uk where they want to sell you some books.  That part was a disappointment.

Sorry about that Newt, but the original message just says read it carefully, not click on the links.

I bet you push all the "do not push" buttons. :D:D

Colin

Certainly do Colin. And have been known to touch the paint near a "Wet Paint" sign just to see if they are telling the truth. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President