Pike Fishing On The Thames!

PW910

Morning all,

I know when asking for info on where to fish on certain areas of rivers and lakes etc is often kept quiet. I know this isn't just for the sake of a few people catch the fish but to stop people fishing these areas who want to capture and eat, sell etc etc!

as I have never fished the River Thames before I was wondering if anyone would mind me joining them on a session in the future on the Thames?

would anyone mind me joining them chasing pike on the Thames?

many thanks for your time,

:)

Welcome to the forum...what bit`s of the Thames?? Happy to meet up but depends where Steve

• Like 1

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Welcome to the forum...what bit`s of the Thames?? Happy to meet up but depends where Steve

in all honesty mate I don't mind driving at all to you and meet you where ever you go! I live near Ash, near Aldershot, hut like I say driving is not a problem at all! Many thanks for the reply!

I know this reply might sound a bit cheesy, but, have you thought about ringing Keith Arthur on Talk Sport Saturday and Sunday between 6 and 7am. He knows the Thames like the back of his hand. Sure he would give some good advice

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

I know this reply might sound a bit cheesy, but, have you thought about ringing Keith Arthur on Talk Sport Saturday and Sunday between 6 and 7am. He knows the Thames like the back of his hand. Sure he would give some good advice

You would have a job ringing him he has packed up on talk sport

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

I'd be interested in meeting up too, I dont have my pike set up yet but need some hints and tips, also a keen photographer so a days pike fishing detailed by pics could be done.

hi mate, I work not to far from Langley, I work on the Farnham road in the SEN school. Mate if your up for meeting for a fishing day just let me know and we can arrange something soon! I have always loved photography but never took the step into!

cheers fo everyone else for the info too! The Thames is huge so trying to decide where to start is a nightmare!

in all honesty mate I don't mind driving at all to you and meet you where ever you go! I live near Ash, near Aldershot, hut like I say driving is not a problem at all! Many thanks for the reply!

I'd be interested in meeting up too, I dont have my pike set up yet but need some hints and tips, also a keen photographer so a days pike fishing detailed by pics could be done.

Out on Hols on the boat at the mo but will give you a shout when I get back or heading for Bourne end/marlow tonight henely tomoz and Sonning Friday night if that's any good pm me if so and we can sort something

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Out on Hols on the boat at the mo but will give you a shout when I get back or heading for Bourne end/marlow tonight henely tomoz and Sonning Friday night if that's any good pm me if so and we can sort something

I'm best fishing the weekends if that's ok mate? The reason being is as I work in a school time can sometimes run over and late finishes can be the norm lol. But like I say if your going to do a day session on a Saturday or Sunday let me know. I have the Farnham Angling Pike Teach in this Saturday.