B-Double trouble.

Hellbelly

Was keen to do a little photo session with some rigs at work once everyone had knocked off on Saturday. I just got set up and it started to rain. I did get this shot though. A HDR image.

Posed-B-double-mk-2saved-fo.jpg

rb_getcreative.gif

Was keen to do a little photo session with some rigs at work once everyone had knocked off on Saturday. I just got set up and it started to rain. I did get this shot though. A HDR image.

Posed-B-double-mk-2saved-fo.jpg

Mmm . . . Just looked here for an explination of HDR images:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...:en-US%26sa%3DX

Do you use HDR's for the comp., Hellbelly :huh: they seem to require a lot of fidling about? <_<

SW

"Do you use HDR's for the comp., Hellbelly :huh: they seem to require a lot of fidling about? <_< "

I do hope not ... The rules do not allow them ! :bangin:

Wiggly. :wheelchair::rolleyes:

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Great photo, mate. A mate of mine drives them from Sydney to Brisbane.

Some big rigs in Australia's outback, notably in the NT. Signs in the NT say to be careful of the road trains, they are 53 metres long.

http://www.ourterritory.com/katherine_region/road_trains.htm

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice looking rig matey, any vacancies out there for an experianced driver? Just been made redundant and theres nowt over here at moment.

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

Nice looking rig matey, any vacancies out there for an experianced driver? Just been made redundant and theres nowt over here at moment.

Thats gotta hurt Cameraman. Made redundant headed into the holiday period. As for do we need drivers over here. You must be joking! Thats all we even hear about. There's supposed to be a massive driver shortage. Your feet would hardly have time to hit the ground before they threw you in a truck.

Mick.

rb_getcreative.gif

Thats gotta hurt Cameraman. Made redundant headed into the holiday period. As for do we need drivers over here. You must be joking! Thats all we even hear about. There's supposed to be a massive driver shortage. Your feet would hardly have time to hit the ground before they threw you in a truck.

Mick.

Daft as it sounds I've considered it, also Canada and the USA who are all short of drivers. I'm doing temporary work over here at £4.00 an hour less than the normal going rate.

If all else fails, follow the intructions.