Vandals Target French Cemeteries.........Again!!!!

Gaffer

I am at a total loss to see what these people get from doing any thing of this nature.

I am dumb founded gaffer.

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Isn't it great this lovely big happy family they call the EU!!!!

Roll on the Euro so we can be an even closer happy family.

French scum! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

This is a disgraceful act of vandalism.

But that is all it is. I don't think the EU is directly to blame!!

There is the odd act of wanton destruction in Britain from time to time, or so I hear :rolleyes:

Cheers Scapa

Come on guys use a little sense on this subject.

There are idiots and criminals every where.

There are also a huge number of decent people who condem such behaviour. Do not react with generalities as there lies the way of hate and ignorance.

Cheers

Scapa

quote:

posted 02 August, 2003 12:31 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you don't think the cemetry was vandalised because it was the resting place for Brits.

Many of the war cemeteries in France and else where hold the graves of British, Commonwealth and sometimes German victims. There are even (would you believe it!!) French soldiers buried there. :(

If you condemn a whole nation for the actions of a few you forget why WW2 was fought.

Les sacs français sanglants d'écume, veulent mettre une autoroute par la tombe commune de guerre de richesse également.

And they want to put a motorway through the War Graves.

God this make's my blood boil, :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”