AnglersNet get-together?

*Ant*

littlefeathers:

Paul and I could still be joining you yet, we havent had time to talk too much about our wedding plans what with every thing else thats been going on

See you next saturday thou

xxx

A double wedding :(

Chesters1 & Jim Roper as brides maids :P that should further confuse the dress situation :D

Is Bristol up to it :P

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Alan Taylor:

Chesters1 & Jim Roper as brides maids :P that should further confuse the dress situation :D

Alan(nl)

---------------------------------------

:D:D:D I can just see them now, I've got a picture of them in my mind and a t.v advert springs to mind but which advert I cant for the life of me remember which one it is, its two or three blokes dressed up in womens aprons etc. Someone help me out :confused:

[ 21. August 2003, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: littlefeathers ]

tnTVCCL0826214132PIC.jpg

Phew found it, I done a seach on T.V ads, now do you see what I mean and the picture I imagined of Chesters1 and Jim dressed up. :D:D

No offence meant Chester and Jim :D

[ 21. August 2003, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: littlefeathers ]

little onions:

we're getting married by the sea,

All you need is a fishing vicar and you can have one of the wierdest fishins in history :D The mind boggles

Oh by the way Onions (off topic I know) your email address is still wrong, if you want to change it I think you have to click on the box with the little question mark in it, that takes you back to your profile, change it in there then scroll down and hit the edit profile button. I thinks that is how it works :confused:

Mandy, were you thinking of the Queen where they did the house work in drag :confused:

Cheers

Alan(nl)

Alan, all

Obviously it would be great to have a venue where we could fish, trouble is finding a venue that caters for all disciplins of our sport.

Little'uns

If, as it seems i've somehow volunteered myself, then any help would be great. Anyone else wish to help arrange this? As if it goes "belly-up" and ends in disaster, i'd appreciate someone else's head on the block as well as mine.

I'll will still ask for more feedback from interested parties, perhaps everyone could post a list of the 3 aspects which they find most important i.e, distance to travel, accomodation, cost, shower/toilet blocks and entertainment.

I'll need your help on this guys and gals!

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

aanthony:

Alan, all

Obviously it would be great to have a venue where we could fish, trouble is finding a venue that caters for all disciplins of our sport.

I did'nt explain that bit very well. What I meant was that even sea anglers would get some pleasure out of coarse fishing, ok the hooks and fish are usually smaller but the relaxation buzz is still there. eg spinning for Bass, spinning for Pike or Perch, its still spinning.

Onions and feathers, well done

Alan(nl)