We wuz robbed!

Excalibur

Hmm, strange old race that one! I really dont know who should have been awarded the win, if what brundle said was right then it has to be Fisichella? But they have awarded it to Kimi, well you have to think, Fisichella did pass Kimi fair and square and he passed the start / finish in the lead so I think he should have been awarded the victory. But they have awarded it to Kimi which seems a little strange?!? Not as strange as awarding third place to Alonso though, how can he be counted as third when his crash caused the race to be stopped? Was the race stopped after the crash? If so surely he was no longer in the race? Was the decision to stop the race taken afetr Webbers crash? If so then maybe Alonso was still counted as being as in the race when the decision was made to stop the race therefore his position stands? All rather confusing? Add to that Fishichellas car catching fire after the race while being parked in parc ferme and you have to wander why some people find F1 boring? It is the pinicle of motorsport!

As for the Shumacer incident, well, why did he crash? ultimately it has to be a driver error, but the Shumacer fan club aint all that botherd cos we know that our man has the class that will shine through, had it not been for that error I dont belive that there was a driver on that track that would have been able to toutch him in those conditions?

Did he get the fastest lap gaffer? I wasnt aware of that but if that is the case then it speaks for itself because the track was improving every lap so there should have been lap times well in advance of his!

Looking forward to the circus rolling into europe and lets see the F2003 GA - and Schumacer showing the world that he is still the best - but maybee not the insurmountable robotic machine that he has been built up to be!

The '03 Ferrari and McLarens should be interesting. I wonder if the new prancing horse will focus Schumacher and make him realise that, like most top sportspeople, you only get one chance to get it right and not three from now on.

Paul

Don`t ask me who said it, I heard it on the radio at work. But some F1 pundit stated that you had to count back the laps before the red flag stopped the race, to find the last lap when no yellow flags were in use prohibiting overtaking on sections of the track?

At least it sounds plausible.

I guess we`ll all have to wait for all the teams to have new `legal`cars.

I just hope the BBC gets F1 back. All the commercial breaks have broken the suspense.

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!