Getting Photos Out Of Word

Elton

Elton

Saving as HTML is the best way to do this, but the images will probably be knackered if they were PASTED into Word. Educate your correspondents to email you text and images separately.

Personally I do not like to send word .doc files over the internet as they often contain metadata that you probably do not want to share with the rest of the world.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

elton, start a new file in paint shop pro, and set the cols to 16 million, then copy and paste the image from word, into the new psp window, that will sort you out.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

The little 'grabber' program I use is 'mwsnap'

http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

(say no to all the cookies etc!)

This will pop up a selection box for you to select the picture with.

Once again make sure the display and word settings are on the max for your graphics card.

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.