Anchors , bits and bobs

Martin Hurst

One of my work colleagues has just got back from the Amazon, fishing for Tarpon, he was almost foaming at the mouth with excitement, he reckons fishing the Test will never be the same. :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Newt,

I have to say that I don't think there are many better sporting fish available to us over here that we can confidently fish for on the kayaks.

The only problem is, it's going to be a long old winter when they move off and as much as i love my Bass fishing I don't think it'll be quite the same.

nifty.

nifty:

Hi Newt,

I have to say that I don't think there are many better sporting fish available to us over here that we can confidently fish for on the kayaks.

The only problem is, it's going to be a long old winter when they move off and as much as i love my Bass fishing I don't think it'll be quite the same.

nifty.

Roll on the COD season :D

[ 06. July 2005, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Zzippy ]

zzippy2.gif