First Malibu Kayak Heads For the UK

Fishyak

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishyak:

G'day Poms

Sorry I've been away for a while, been full on getting the Malibu kayaks established here in Oz

Great news for those that want to see an X   Factor - one is on its way to the UK soon.  :D  

Looks like we have our UK stockist ready to go - so watch this space for more details on the best range of fishing kayaks being available in the UK.

I'll keep you all posted.............

Fishyak

I am drooling over an X-Factor at the moment, the hull looks as though it would be superb. Having looked at the underside I get the impression that there is a kind of water based ground effects. What is it like? Is it as stable as it looks and I would expect it to be very slippery too. Just got to raise the funds somehow!

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Hi Fishyak, did I meet you at Joondalup on Thursday and Friday last week?

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

You might see me on Tuesday actually!