More Tope Tales

nifty

I could see a few of the jetskis in the distance, but I was virtually alone all day bar a couple of charter boats from Aberdyfi.

Your welcome to come with us anytime but I wouldn't class us as experts.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the offer Nifty , I'm sure our paths wil cross eventually! A bit intimidating seeing you lads cop 40lb tope when a 4.5lb brown trout proved a handful for this novice! Anyway i've got another pass tommorrow from the fishing permission officer so maybe a trip to my trout lake beckons (after Murray wins the tennis?). GN all .

Ok Prowler 13

Great Stuff Nifty - I wish I had the time off you do!

Was down in Plymouth from Tuesday - Friday. Took the kayak with me but only managed to get in the water on friday morning. Managed a couple of pollack - 1 @ 1lb the other about 2.5 - 3lbs on the fly, then on my last cast in the last bit of flowing water i hooked into a decent bass which was 61cm long and 31.5cm girth - about 5.5lbs i would estimate - again on the same blue & white 2/0 deceiver. It was alovely morning - but no pictures because I had filled all my cards with the work I was down there for - sorry

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Great Job Nifty as usual, you got to get that Macro button sorted on your camera :) wish I was nearer, would love to fish there on a regular basis, never mind.

Martin like Nifty says (not sure about the Leader title though) you better watch out my family is about, a lot of whom live and breath around Knighton. :)

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com