More Tope Tales

nifty

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Stuff Nifty, congrats on a Great session! :) ...we really must get a camera rig sorted to enable some decent shots of the magnificent beasties...Still at the end of the day, a picture never captures the whole 'one to one' experience ...but it would be nice to have a half decent reminder!!! :D

All the Best, Art :)

Art, Starvin,

You're dead right about the camera, there must be a better way but i'm afraid my knowledge of cameras is zero. I did take a few more with one of those disposable water proof jobs from Tesco that looked good while I was taking them, so i'll have to wait and see what comes back from the developers.

Fingers crossed :)

nifty.

i keep my digital in a water proof bag the type you rool to top round 4 times lol all my valuables are in it money keys etc i get the camera out when i am sure i wont drop it take a snap and wrap it all up fast as i can lol

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

• 1 month later...

I hope I'm not boring anyone :unsure: but I've had some more piccies back from my last Tope trip, and wanted to have a play at putting them up on the new board :)

Fingers crossed I've managed to get them the right size, and you won't need widescreen monitors to view them :D

tope014.jpg

tope012.jpg

Oh Bo***cks

I hope I'm not boring anyone :unsure: but I've had some more piccies back from my last Tope trip, and wanted to have a play at putting them up on the new board :)

Fingers crossed I've managed to get them the right size, and you won't need widescreen monitors to view them :D

tope014.jpg

tope012.jpg

Oh Bo***cks

Hi Nifty.

I take it x Marks the spot :D:lol::lol:

Zzippy

zzippy2.gif

I am doing Fine thanks m8 :D

I havnt been out for a few weeks now due to weather and work :angry:

You got your pic to work this time.Nice 1.

I just tried looking through some old posts for a picture to show my mate at work.I click on the link but just get page not found come up :huh::huh:

I will have to see if it does the same on my home pc in the morning.It just might be an active x error on this pc.

Have you got any plans to go out over the weekend?

The weather isnt looking to good though.

I might just have a go for the cod at Chessil beach from the shore.Something should be showing after these last few days of windy weather.

Zzippy

zzippy2.gif

I don't think I'll be out this week due to the weather.

The fishing up this end isn't up to much now, and we don't get the cod that you get down your neck of the woods.

I'm planning on doing a bit of Pikeing over the winter on Llangorse lake. I want to try and get a double figure Pike on the flyrod.

This picture posting lark is doing my head in :( That first pic looks real good as well, like something out of Jaws with the dorsal fin cutting along the surface.

Cheers nifty.