Mull of Galloway "Lads Week 2006"

Snatcher

Phooey, you will have plenty of experience by then. Just wish I could make it. (Get a pass) :D

I wish I had the same problem mate - nobody wants ( puts up with ) me :)

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Snatcher

The Clash site? now Im coming "WHITE RIOT A WANA RIOT" if you can PM me the number I will book a couple of days,always wanted to try this area.

Cheers Colin

Here are some contact nos for anyone interested

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?revid=5422 New England Bay just at the north end of Terrally Bay(a good bass and tope mark) plenty of room for tents

Ian Burretts website "onyermarks" has local contact numbers

Clashwhannon caravan park 01776 840632 Martin and loise

Ship Inn Drummore 01776 840277 Brian and Susan

Tigh Na Mara Sandhead 01776 830210 Dorothy and Ian

The Queens Head Drummore also takes in anglers but have not the tel no

Hope you can all get sorted from this info. Looking forward to whipping the yakkers arses, come on the Geordie shore lads :P:P

Port Logan Inn, Port Logan 01776 860272

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Here are some contact nos for anyone interested

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?revid=5422 New England Bay just at the north end of Terrally Bay(a good bass and tope mark) plenty of room for tents

Ian Burretts website "onyermarks" has local contact numbers

Clashwhannon caravan park 01776 840632 Martin and loise

Ship Inn Drummore 01776 840277 Brian and Susan

Tigh Na Mara Sandhead 01776 830210 Dorothy and Ian

The Queens Head Drummore also takes in anglers but have not the tel no

Hope you can all get sorted from this info. Looking forward to whipping the yakkers arses, come on the Geordie shore lads :P:P

Port Logan Inn, Port Logan 01776 860272

However far you can cast....We can paddle further

:rolleyes:

Jon

Edited by musket

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

You get the best fish from virtually at your feet on some of the marks. Have spooked bass when wading in the margins. Lets hope we all have a fun/fish/beer packed week with a bit friendy rivalry between us.

Can I have a shot it someones yak then,promise I will not break it :):):lol::yeah:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Snatcher,

I knew you were going to say the fish were under your feet :lol: but haven't you ever wanted to go around the corner or behind the reef instead of having to cast in front of it etc etc...

You will be very welcome to have a go on my P13. :)

Let's hope spanner can make it,we need a friendly guide not someone who directs us to the barren ground :schmoll:

Looking forward to a great FUN week,even if the weathers bad at least there's the pub!

Jon

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

Musket I would not do a sh1t trick like that. I want all you yakkers to keep returning. What species is everyone after????

The main target fish are tope,bass,pollack,wrasse,conger,mackeral,mullet,LSDs Will honestly try my best to make sure everyone is on fish. Not many good guys left!! :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Musket I would not do a sh1t trick like that. I want all you yakkers to keep returning. What species is everyone after????

The main target fish are tope,bass,pollack,wrasse,conger,mackeral,mullet,LSDs Will honestly try my best to make sure everyone is on fish. Not many good guys left!! :)

I'm sure you wouldn't Snatcher.

As for species,I'm really after a big pollack from the kayak.Thinking of one over 5lb diving deep on my little 12lb solid carbon rod right under the kayak keeps me awake at night :blink:

Oh and a tope would be nice :lol:

Jon

For a big pollack you will have to be on the west side of the Mull. Port Logan is a nice easy beach launch. From there paddle south hugging the rocks. Try spinning with a Snatcher lure first off- trust me on this one :)

Do NOT go any further south than West Tarbet. In fact I will ask Ian Burrett to come onto this thread on his return from Lochaline and his annual skate trip. You do really neep a safety talk about the dangers of the sothern end of the Mull .

Catch ya later :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair