Riots In Brum

deanbmw

Hi ST. Hope your'e doing well. The invite for a fish-in in Suffolk is still there - I'm sure Elton could be dragged kicking and screaming onto the beaches for a few cod.

Strange old story. grotesque if true and these days, nothing would surprise me - half the reason I stopped reading the papers a while ago. In some case, ignorance is bliss. Thank my knackers that I just do employment work now.

See what you say though. Just took time to filter through? Naw - this sounds quite organised... :unsure:

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Hi ST. Hope your'e doing well. The invite for a fish-in in Suffolk is still there - I'm sure Elton could be dragged kicking and screaming onto the beaches for a few cod.

Strange old story. grotesque if true and these days, nothing would surprise me - half the reason I stopped reading the papers a while ago. In some case, ignorance is bliss. Thank my knackers that I just do employment work now.

See what you say though. Just took time to filter through? Naw - this sounds quite organised... :unsure:

Hey Westie, we have just flogged the TV for the very same reason - Carlton was the last straw in sh!te - You and Elton are more than welcome up here for some fishing also - Plenty of doubles to rock your boat and Whale watching to boot so maybe you can blast the familie(s) up next year?

deanbmw Posted Today, 10:32 PM

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1199945,00.html

bit more coming through....one killed

Not good. Things will pick up pace now.

SandTiger Posted Today, 10:31 PM

QUOTE(Westie @ Oct 22 2005, 10:24 PM)

See what you say though. Just took time to filter through? Naw - this sounds quite organised...

Hey Westie, we have just flogged the TV for the very same reason - Carlton was the last straw in sh!te - You and Elton are more than welcome up here for some fishing also - Plenty of doubles to rock your boat and Whale watching to boot so maybe you can blast the familie(s) up next year?

Cheers ST. Pippa is now nearly 13 months old and running me ragged. Love of my life, though, and fishing has taken a bit of a Burton. Soon though. What the **** is a double? I assume you're talking absynthe? :D:D

Edited by Westie

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Not good. Things will pick up pace now.

Cheers ST. Pippa is now nearly 13 months old and running me ragged. Love of my life, though, and fishing has taken a bit of a Burton. Soon though. What the **** is a double? I assume you're talking absynthe? :D:D

Awwwww... cute :)

Traet it as a cheap family holiday as we have enuff space - Double figured fish followed by a fine single malt B)

Get down/up whan the whales are playing in the bay :D

Ah, the Sky news article at least makes it clear that she is Jamaican and not African. The first article was trying to be so PC that it actually failed to convey any real information.

I actually passed this testerday afternoon and although there were several hundreds of people milling about, along with a couple of dozen police, everything was fairly calm. I guess it didn't get ugly until after dark.

I have to say that nothing about this incident suprises me in any way.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.