Last Weekend In October

John E Ashford

I am out for a few hours tonight to try and catch some nuisance fish (bass) i fish huge baits (not lug) at short range so i blank a lot but when i get a take its normaly a good'n, if i take me camera its normaly the kiss of death but i am feelin lucky so i have just put it in the kit :)

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have not gone to the dark side Peter,I have caught more 10lb+ pike than I have caught 10lb+ sea fish. May the force be with you.

Out of interest Peter,how much is a day permit for Loch Ken,where do you get them and what method fishes best. I pass near it every time I drive over to Drummore. One of these days I will give it a go. I used to favour plugging/spinning for pike beacause I enjoy "roving" a water :D

Tight lines Peter and yes you can post your pictures on this thread. I think there is every chance you may get a bigger fish than the sea anglers :o

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Should be out bassing in the boat. Gonna be a bit windy so can't venture far.

Maybe a bit of float fishing for black bream off the breakwater.

To be honest I love these dark evenings coming up.

So easy to nip down to the breakwater with rods already set up and have a couple of hours before dinner and all in total darkness. :lol:

Heres the plan....

Today im getting all my gear sorted... This evening me and my pal heading up the west coast lookin for spurs and thornies. Fishing midnight low water, then sleep for a few hurs. All day tomorow trying various marks, then tomorow night midnight on a low water mark, home early sunday. Its gonna be some weekend!

Shaun you jammy b*stard, I'll be stuck out here in the middle of the bloody N sea whilst you fishing the whole weekend there is no justice!!

Good luck and tight lines mate.

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

That goes for me also,Stuck oot here on a rust bucket for next 19 days.

Tight lines M8

:angry:

Lenny

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

I heard yesterday that they are closing the Heliport due to lack oh interest on Wednesday :o

Suppose to be oot here at dinner time yeterday never got oot till 6.45pm Nice short shift 15 mins :D

Lenny

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum