Recommend A 15ft Float Rod.

Casey

Under £100:00p please. :rolleyes:

Able to cope with the odd double figure fish on rivers and lakes. :rolleyes:

Any reason why 15ft?

The best length of a float rod for general work is 13ft both for balance, weight and control.

Any over this length apart from expensive rods designed for long trotting tend to be tip heavy and unbalanced.

I use 13ft MAP parabolix matchtek for general / match work or a 13ft MAP parabolix Carptek for medium/heavy work with heavier lines.

I also use a 14ft shimano twinpower for deepwater work.

you can pick up the parabolix rods for arounf 120.00 if you can find one as Map have replaced with the ultra II range with a retail of 120.00 for the 13ft model

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

i've been looking at the leeda assassin 11's 13-15ft and the 15-17ft rods as a posible replacement for my old 15ft rod,you can get both for less than £100 @ £35-£45 each.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Guest Ferret1959

I have a 14 or is it 15 footer I don't want anymore.

I think it's a Leeda, I can check over the weekend.

If you are interested gimme a pm to remind me about it.:)

It'll cost you less than £30.:)

Edited by Ferret1959

me again, my son has just bought a RON THOMPSON 13/15ft waggler rod for £50-00 verry nice/verry light he bought his at local tackle shop so you might have to look around or try the net i suppose. nice bit of kit.

son has just informed me try it you'll buy it. :D:D:D

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Thanks for your input lads, ;) I think I'll pop into a tackle shop and have a feel of the Ron Thomson rod.

Rudd, 15ft? my neighbour has just bought a Ferrari :huh: he leaves his keys hanging on the wall 14' 6" from the letterbox. :)

:lol::D:lol::D

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Thanks for your input lads, ;) I think I'll pop into a tackle shop and have a feel of the Ron Thomson rod.

Rudd, 15ft? my neighbour has just bought a Ferrari :huh: he leaves his keys hanging on the wall 14' 6" from the letterbox. :)

I am down to Timsbury this weekend with one of the RT 13/15ft rods. It's an F14 I think and RRP is around £49.95 so SHOULD be available for around £40!! (Mine is!!)

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))