Mc Fudge(mr Pike)

graylingking

thats odd, im a big fan of mr fickling and i have read his comments on how he is against bounty hunting big fish and used nige williams as an example with the drains 39lber! double standars nev, that is why id sit on a big fish capture for some months.

He actually phoned me today wanting details for the next book, hes not a bad one is our Nev, but dont let any of those big fish men kid you on they aint bounty hunters. His first words to me after the catch were "congratulations, welcome to the bouny hunters" :D

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i suppose most of our heros have flaws we dont know about and i suppose the famous anglers need to produce the goods to keep them famous, when your a consultant for whoever show some integrity mc fudge :)

hope you kept stum over the location because theres no way that he can produce another mammoth pike book yet, hel have to wait another 15 years! :)

Edited by zedhead

Hey Mr Mcfudge,

Along with the multitude of others congratulations!! your efforts have been rewarded truly and deservedly with "the stuff of dreams" Any angler with an ounce of integrity hoping to emulate an achievement like yours would never dream of "stealing" the hard work and effort you have obviously put in to your capture. Awesome mate!! :)

Great catch mate.got told about it on the bank today.Just looked at the pics.Great looking fish.You are now a member of a very exclusive club! Best thing for me is that it is from an unknown water,showing us all that once again there are plenty of suprises and dreams left in fishing. Well done again and glad to see you are enjoying it!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Yep well done again Alan. I saw GOG early this week picking my brains about where the barbel are on a great Northen River you probaly heard from him by now. Talking about bounty hunters I better be quiet about my 2oz gudgeon which I caught this summer ;););)

Edited by JackPike

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

Need to keep them all off my trail now mate :D Mr Fickling was on the Lake of Mentieth today asking almost everyone if they knew where I caught the fish from. He wont find out, not in the near future anyway. :P

I heard that he was almost hiding with his hood pulled up over a flat cap so he was hardly recognisable and that most people didn't even realise he was there.

• 2 weeks later...
I heard that he was almost hiding with his hood pulled up over a flat cap so he was hardly recognisable and that most people didn't even realise he was there.

Some things never change - I can remember an article in Coarse Fisherman in the 70s in which he was being accused of noting down the car regs of successful fenland pikers so that he could follow them around...

Some things never change - I can remember an article in Coarse Fisherman in the 70s in which he was being accused of noting down the car regs of successful fenland pikers so that he could follow them around...
thats bad mate! wish i had it but dont see any merit in catching it arfter sombody else!

if sombody can be arsed can they post the pic of the biggy to www.toasteds.co.uk

ther a bunch of unbelivers and hinting at me being a bull ****!

any cristians want to help a brother in need!

i cant help my excitment! pike ar my number one and this is actualy a major thing for me!

my pb is 27lb i feel so sh*t now but rejuvinated at the thought that ther ar still waters were the holy grail monster croc swims!

thers bigger than that out ther somwhere

:rolleyes: