Need To Pee ?

How about a Texas Catheter? Just make the drain tube long enough to reach a cockpit drain.

Condom_Catheter.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

If you can't find a condom to fit then lets just say I am in awe.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would be good to get some more options Judy. Will you be able to pop round to help us try them on :o . My concern with a durex type thing is where does the urine go ? I will be waring waders and there isnt much room inside for a bottle. My mate was talking about peeing in his wet suit and said you can get a substance from the surf shops called "**** Off" whcih gets rid of the scent or stale urine. But I was wondering if he was trying to get me filled in.

I have this image of talking to the surf dudes in zero gravity at Whitby and asking for some pi$$ off, then the dude gets angry thinking im being rude and blacks both my eyes.

What should I do ??

you need to be measured to get the right size :D:D i have had the training and have my trusty tape measure look on this site there are free samples here you would just need a bag to connect with a tap at the bottom for emptying.... could perhaps help you out with one...

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Using a condom catheter are a bit hit and miss as they don't suit everybody, I have tried one for medical reasons and if you kink the outlet tube you end up with a wet crutch, most if not all divers that wear wet suits pee in it, I kid you not, just wash it out in disinfectant and make sure you do the boots as well.

As for dry suits you can buy a suit with one fitted or have one fitted later at a cost of £65, now if you buy a suit that has a front zip and it is baggy, you can open the zip up and pee that way, but an open suit is not a good idea in rough weather if you fell in while peeing.

Getting back to what diver wear in a dry suit ......a nappy incontinant pad, P-valve or hang on.

So there you have it, you can have a zip fitted in a wet suit or a P-valve, but I can't see the point in that.

P-valve

fitting a P-valve

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

I have this image of talking to the surf dudes in zero gravity at Whitby and asking for some pi$$ off, then the dude gets angry thinking im being rude and blacks both my eyes.

What should I do ??

go and ask them and let us know how you get on :D:D

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph