Trolls (farry)

Crackin Clax

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Clax.

Nice to see you planning targetting the pike. Good time of year for pike now.

What tackle are you planning on getting them with mate, deads, spinners, lures?

I thought that a troll was something that lived in a hole and went, "Tram,tramp, tramp, across a rickety rockety bridge". Or am I a bit confused? :unsure:

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

I thought that a troll was something that lived in a hole and went, "Tram,tramp, tramp, across a rickety rockety bridge". Or am I a bit confused? :unsure:

You're a bit confused. It's a mole that lives in a hole, trolls live *under* bridges, and it was the 3 billy goats Gruff that went "Trip trap trip trap" *over* the bridge.

But then you knew that anyway... :rolleyes:

You're a bit confused. It's a mole that lives in a hole, trolls live *under* bridges, and it was the 3 billy goats Gruff that went "Trip trap trip trap" *over* the bridge.

That's what I like about these Forums(or is it Fora). You ask one question then before you know it the answer to that question you've been searching for for a life-time comes up :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Confused or what........ :(:(

Better have a lie down, been up all morning :blink::blink:

As no man is born an artist, so no man is born an angler. Izaac Walton

I once knew a troll who lived under a bridge. He used to drink cider and wear an Asda bag on his head as a hat!.....Well he said he was a troll....................or did he say pole?! :o

Edited by Scopex

"Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Oh dear, was it that transparant? :D:D

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Hi Clax.

Nice to see you planning targetting the pike. Good time of year for pike now.

What tackle are you planning on getting them with mate, deads, spinners, lures?

Did you not read this Crackin?

OK CC

Whats your local? What do u you like fishing for mate?

Or This?

sorry rabbit for not answering the questions fast enough for you. I was occupied doing something else you see.

I plan on trying to catch the pike with all methods really, i'll see what seems best on the day! I like to target course fish really, crucians being my all-time favourite. But during the slow winter months i decied to try my hand at piking!!

The Clax Will Always Crack

Thanks for the reply. What method do you prefer for pike, I do use lures for my piking, perhaps you could help? I need a lure for coloured water on the Severn, any ideas ?

Crucians are great. such a challenge. whats your best to date if you dont mind me asking? :)