Pike Attractants

Crackin Clax

Rather than using atttractents i am now putting my lure into a bag of sprats and squishing them up so that the juice goes onto the lure.....Nice smell... Errgh. Seems to work though!

The Clax Will Always Crack

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was while back now, way back in the days when Harris Angling reccomended it.

I emailed the tech team at WD40 and got a good response but since then I have had two pc's and not saved any old emails.

Mind you I wonder if diesel would work, loads of that in the Broads ain't there.;)

How about 'Marine' 2 stroke?:)

WD40 works by braking down the oils in the fish quicker!

think a quick spray wont hurt!

The best pike stimulant I ever found was to get a shoal of roach or rudd feeding, once they were going well the pike were never far away. The activity of hooked fish is both a stimulant and attraction to pike.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

The only real sucsess Ive ever had with any form of pre baiting/groundbaiting for pike has come by feeding a swim over a period with groundbait to attract the prey fish.Like Chevin says prey fish and other pike feeding on them is the best attractant!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!