Pakistani Banjo Players

Ken L

I saw this on the BBC site this morning.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4441102.stm

The raw statistics are worrying with 30% of the country's recessive bith defects being concentrated in one small section of the community, things are looking bad.

I suspect though that even if legeslation is enacted, folks will simply get married in Pakistan instead of the UK.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The same situation is common throught the middle east and I have seen some pretty grim situations.

Eyesight seems to be a major problem with young kids going blind at an early age.

I always thought it was illegal to marry cousins in the UK, must have been misinformed.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

On top of this we have the issue of the burka's. It's been suggested that one of the reasons for the very high levels of psychotic illness in the black community is a lack of vitamin D durring pregnancy - because the pigmentation doesn't allow the body to produce enough in a northern winter.

If that's true, we have a community that's not only marrying first cousins but which is also covering it's women from head to toe whenever they're out in daylight and potentially storring up a whole raft of mental health problems for the future.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Health authorities in predominantly Muslim areas have long recognised the problem with vitamin D deficiency. One solution has been to make vitamin D enriched chappati flour available.

Rickets has been the major problem rather than psychotic illness (which is more common in West Indian, rather than Asian populations).

Head slightly to small in relation to body, Large ears, slack jaw,receding chin, bulbus eyes, rambling incoherant speach, Maintaining a good blood line look no further than our own royal famliy

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Head slightly to small in relation to body, Large ears, slack jaw,receding chin, bulbus eyes, rambling incoherant speach, Maintaining a good blood line look no further than our own royal famliy

I can see it now, Prince Charles and Osama Bi Laden doing "Duelling Bango's". No, I have seen it. It was a flash animation but it was Osama and good ole George W.

Davey, I didn't know about the chappatti four. What a cack handed solution to the problem. Surely it would have been better to scream, shout and put up billboards saying "Get those stupid tents off or you will have bandy legs and deformed children".

Edited by Ken L

Davey, I didn't know about the chappatti four. What a cack handed solution to the problem. Surely it would have been better to scream, shout and put up billboards saying "Get those stupid tents off or you will have bandy legs and deformed children".

Doesn't matter whether the vitamin D comes from the diet or from exposure to sunlight, and as you might as well tell a Scotsman he shouldn't wear a kilt as a Muslim woman she shouldn't wear a burka, it seems like quite a neat solution to me!

Head slightly to small in relation to body, Large ears, slack jaw,receding chin, bulbus eyes, rambling incoherant speach

Sheesh! That sounds like our Prime Minister and Chancellor of the Exchequer!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine