• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You had time to change clothes then :D

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

nearly needed a change of underwear more like...look at how low the gunnels are..nearly had me over a couple of times... .....geez it was p****d off..... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Someone should tell him he's holding his rod upside down, and what the heck is he doing in the second pic :blink:

John S

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

LOL John....The rod is one that was built on an 80lb class Conoflex blank,with Stewart Rollers ....they are American ones, good gear too...but havent used them enough to compare them to AFTCO ones.... .....coupled ....oooer misses. :blink: ..to a Penn International 50 ...with 100 lb Powerpro on it.....The rod was built by Jabee.....

AND...I aint telling you what I was doing in the scond pic...actually...the smile is forced, as I was S******G myself........ the fish was going mental...and can give you a REAL bad bite on the gonads....or hands...If you look at the fishes tail, you will see that it is in an arc..it was slashing it about too, and they are covered in massive thorns.......... :D:D

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..

Well, I've come up with two options for the 'S' word, both of which are going to give me nightmares for the next few months.... 2.gif

If they're that bad, why not hold them by the thin pointy end?

John S

arrr for the luv of jeebuss that second pic isnt right surely!

kids look at this stuff mate! wot happens between u and ya fish isnt ar business its a free country!

cant be healthy for you or the fish! poor b*stard! ive heard of catch and release but catch and arrrrrr nevermind mate nothing to do with me lol

p,s just coz its tail was in an arc dosnt mean it was enjoying it!

u only know that when they slap ther fins about and look at u with puppy dog eyes lol ther gagging for it!

Edited by geffaz

arrr for the luv of jeebuss that second pic isnt right surely!

kids look at this stuff mate! wot happens between u and ya fish isnt ar business its a free country!

cant be healthy for you or the fish! poor b*stard! ive heard of catch and release but catch and arrrrrr nevermind mate nothing to do with me lol

p,s just coz its tail was in an arc dosnt mean it was enjoying it!

u only know that when they slap ther fins about and look at u with puppy dog eyes lol ther gagging for it!

See, what we do is catch..TAG and release...your right, its got nothing to do with you, thank god, there would be nothing left up here for us to catch,look at the state of yer fisheries at the moment,nothing but Whiting....(according to certain skippers in the North East anyway).

if it covers a chip....kill it ..... :rolleyes::rolleyes: ...LOL....

As for gagging for it, is that how yer wimmen look at you...like DOGS....hmmm, makes the mind boggle mate. :D:D

BTW,,,,Dinny nock it till ye've tried it, or are you scared to try it in case you like it..... :D:lol::D;)

I did think for a milli second about getting a kayak...but took the tablets...feel fine now..... :blink:

Theocritis..

wonder if nellie wants to carry on here, or we all hijacking this thread ? ;)

oh sorry, i just thought, we can't hijack something that is already aimed at us :)

oh well

Edited by tugmistress