It's A Bit Rough At Cromer...

A Norfolk Boy

Looks ideal for cod though :D

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

He wouldn't look so good on his board with an 8oz gripper through his head. :lol:

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

That boat was the shetland Sunbeam, skipper john garret, shetlanders are notorious for being bams!!

Very cool pic paula have you got anymore??

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

Hi Willie,

someone called Kas sent me that and a few more in of the boat leaving scrabster..... i knew it was called the sunbeam, i assume it is a trawler?

i'll dig the others out ;)

post-5683-1132942042_thumb.jpg

post-5683-1132942055_thumb.jpg

post-5683-1132942070_thumb.jpg

post-5683-1132942082_thumb.jpg

Edited by tugmistress

Brilliant pics, can you mail me the origionals, yes its a trawler, and a very big one at that around 35 meters so it showa how ruff it was!!

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

Brilliant pics, can you mail me the origionals, yes its a trawler, and a very big one at that around 35 meters so it showa how ruff it was!!

what's your email addy willie?....lol

PM it to me if you like, or just email me direct at paula@tugmistress.co.uk and i can just hit reply and add you to my address book in one go ;)

will be a couple of email though - they are BIG originals :D