hamilton

barry luxton

Nice one Hamilton, now make it into another win :thumbs:

Why was qualifying red-flagged at the end? Okay, one of the cars had spun on the track but he got going again almost immediately so wasn't a danger to anyone.

Oh, and Alonso 5th on the grid :bleh:

Did seem like someone was a bit quick on the red flag button, but it was in the wet with a lot of spray two bends from the finish with the clock run out. Don't think the man on the button was to know what was going to happen with the spun car and he could easily have done the right thing by hitting the button.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

I want them to ban the DRS system, it puts the driver in front at a huge disadvantage as the car behind suddenly has less downforce on the straight equating to a 50+bhp advantage. Either let both reduce the amount of drag, or neither of them.

Oh, and the engines sound carp now :(

I agree with all that John.

I think DRS is a good thing, but don't see why they can't all have it whenever they want.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

I think DRS is a good thing, but don't see why they can't all have it whenever they want.

Because it was introduced to increase overtaking opportunities.

Because it was introduced to increase overtaking opportunities.

Letting them have everything they have banned over the last 30 years would allow that,i still think having half the field going in the opposite direction would improve the spectacle immensely Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Letting them have everything they have banned over the last 30 years would allow that

But then they would be going too fast (for current safety thinking) and probably using too much fuel etc etc..........

Pole for Hamilton in the wet, (more pole positions now than any other British driver), race tomorrow at 8.00 am UK time, highlights on BBC1 at 2.30 pm for those of us with only terrestrial TV.

excuse me just got in and I haven't any info on the race whatsoever, just like someone else last weekend, so no information on who won for a few hours please and thank you :lol:

Worth being away for a couple of days :fishing1: as a coast guard helicopter on practice in the Solent dumped a crewman on our deck this afternoon while we were doing 15 knots. :boat: Good fun that was, waiting for the foto's to arrive.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

excuse me just got in and I haven't any info on the race whatsoever, just like someone else last weekend, so no information on who won for a few hours please and thank you :lol:

Worth being away for a couple of days :fishing1: as a coast guard helicopter on practice in the Solent dumped a crewman on our deck this afternoon while we were doing 15 knots. :boat: Good fun that was, waiting for the foto's to arrive.

Isnt that attempted piracy ?
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Isnt that attempted piracy ?

ha ha ha, as he landed on the deck he thanked us guys and told us that it's nice to get a bit of free practice in as it usually cost money to do these exercises.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I wish the Radio 4 news would start items with "in today's Chinese Grand Prix qualifying, pole position was taken by... Instead of "Fred Bloggs has taken pole in..." So if have at least half a chance of hitting the off button before the spoiler.