Rod Pods

steve17

i cant justify buying an expensive one as i said most of my carp fishing is done using banksticks.

A good compromise is the JRC Duo Stainless pod. It is made up of a very strong backbone and heres the great thing; 6 Stainless steel adjustable banksticks all for £49.99. Unfortunately no buzz bars.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not recomending one but DONT get the prologic complete rod pod its cr*p

And i would look for one with the spikes pointing down (vertical)

sorry its actually ron thompson

For under £40,you get what you pay for,Nash :(

Couldn't agree more, I've seen one of the Nash pods and .....................

I've got a Fox Warrior with front & back buzzer bars and a Fishrite carry tube I'll flog you for £35 + p&p (£7.25 ish) £35 if you can collect, I'm just off A428 mid way between Cambridge & Bedford in a village called Papworth Everard. If y'interested let me know, I'm on here most days.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Thanks polly that is a really generous offer but my dad has already gone and bought me one of the nash ones lol. If it wobbles its self to bits in the 1st few weeks i may seek more advice.

many thanks all the same.

steve.

I have used the two rod version of the Nash outlaw four play for most of this year.

Nothing gone wrong with it, very stable and very cheap.

I am more than pleased with it.

Pay double for the same thing from Fox if you want or triple for a stainless one.

Probably one of the best cheaper things nash have ever made.

Bear in mind I also have an old nash outlaw /\ leg style which was very unstable and cheap looking.

This is now used with one rod only for qeneral mobile coarse angling.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

• 3 weeks later...
i got one of these nash foreplay rod pods....and its fine.....better than paying and extra 30 quid for the fox badge for the same thing.. :rolleyes:

Nash 4-play? Best pod of its type on the market. Strong, light and super stable. Terrific value. I'd be interested to hear the reasons for those who deride it. If you have to use a pod sometimes you won't do better, in my opinion

A friend of mine uses the Nash 4-Play. He's used it for estuary shore fishing (mullet), and in freshwater for pike and roach. He's very pleased with it. He reckons it's well designed and well made - and as he lectures in engineering, I reckon he's well qualified to comment. I've not used one myself, but I've seen my friend's in use and I agree, it looks good. It's very light and user-friendly, too.