Rod Pods

steve17

Sound like a good quality pod to me. My only problem would be the versatillity, i.e *how much* you can increase the height at the front and back, and how well it would fair against rough ground, i.e if the legs are adjustable. However for the money it looks good, and ideal to go in partnership with some quality banksticks. Pod for hard ground, sticks for everything else IMO.

Whatever floats your boat...

See how I float mine, here

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recieved my gift yesterday and so far i am pleased with it, very light weight and versatile, only downside is it has sooo many parts to put together, need to get up an half hour earlier now before goin fishin to allow time to set me pod up.

steve.

The Nash 4 play may look nice and i dare say it is very stable if you are lucky enough to choose a pool with mud pegs many pools now have concrete 1 metre from the pool then grass (For biveys) so i would have to stick with my rod pod The Fox A Pod (Horizon)

I paid £42 for a stainless steel 3 rod pod from NWAC in Hindley just before Christmas. It was my bonus to me for being a good boy lately. Ok, it is truly 'bling' but it's the only concession to fashion I've ever made!

It's a prototype of one they're going to be stocking themselves, and is easily on a par with similar pods being offered on-line for a long way over £100.

Every leg is adjustable, as is it's length, and the buzzer bars for height, and the bars also have supports both front and rear.

Sure it's heavy, but it's the most stable I've come across apart from 'goal-post' set-ups.

A lot of my fishing doesn't lend itself to bank sticks, which is my preference, but I am well pleased with both the pod and the service of the guys in NWAC.

I have heard on ths site that their mail order service isn't the best, but their service to callers in person cannot be bettered.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine