D'ya Know Wot It Is?

Guest Ferret1959

Guest Ferret1959
yay I guessed right :D

Dave, is that your dog?

Yes, that's Emma and she was spark out asleep and didn't even flinch when the flash went off.

Think Chesters is right, zombie dog. :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959

She's great, gets a bit mucky when we are out for a walk so a clean down every time we go out but apart from that no trouble at all.

:D

Guest Ferret1959

She would be ok with Crystal.

Emma hates black dogs, never heard of a racist dog have ya? :)

She is ok with light coloured dogs but dark brown or black and she has to have a go.

Made me smile the other day, this group of walkers had a German Shepard running about off it's lead.

They shout out to me and Emma, who is always on a lead, "it's ok he won't bother you", hahahaha I thought, come near me and Emma will 'ave ya.

Emma took one look at this stupid GS running towards us and that was it.

She went off balistic, broke her collar and went after the GC, I called her back which she did straight away and the GS shot off like a greyhound.

Funny thing was watching Emma spitting GS fur from her mouth.

Them's the time for the cameras.

I do warn people who let dogs run about without leads but they always say "My dog won't hurt you."

I'm not bothered about their dog hurting me, it's my dog hurting them.

Ah well at the end of the day they is breaking the law by letting to dog run free on a public path. :):)

Edited by Ferret1959

I'm not racist! :rolleyes: and why are you calling me a dog?? :angry::angry::angry:

oooooooooooonly messin wit ya dave ;):lol: Awwww sweet name. You clearly have very good taste :D

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

She would be ok with Crystal.

She is ok with light coloured dogs but dark brown or black and she has to have a go.

Made me smile the other day, this group of walkers had a German Shepard running about off it's lead.

They shout out to me and Emma, who is always on a lead, "it's ok he won't bother you", hahahaha I thought, come near me and Emma will 'ave ya.

Emma took one look at this stupid GS running towards us and that was it.

She went off balistic, broke her collar and went after the GC, I called her back which she did straight away and the GS shot off like a greyhound.

Funny thing was watching Emma spitting GS fur from her mouth.

Them's the time for the cameras.

I do warn people who let dogs run about without leads but they always say "My dog won't hurt you."

I'm not bothered about their dog hurting me, it's my dog hurting them.

Ah well at the end of the day they is breaking the law by letting to dog run free on a public path. :):)

Funny you mention your dog not liking black dogs Ferret, i've heard this before, apparently it's something to do with not being able to see there eyes. My dog is black as your hat, and even he doesn't like other black dogs, especially black labs.

Scotty

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time