New Chat Room!

Fastd

Hey fast post up my "cod" photo from last weekend I will have no female stalkers after that :lol::lol::lol:

I know, they will all be too busy laughing and shouting "cradle snatcher". ;) At least you put it back to be with its mum.

I was going to ask how the chat room was going as I haven't seen any posts other than this refering to it i.e saying I will be there at xx.xx time on such a date, or trying to arrange a regular get together.

Jan V.

Mirc can be like that, and absolute free for all unless properly moderated. It often needs plenty of use of the /ignore command.

MSN can be a major distraction when trying to work. They all have their pro's and cons.

The jury is still out for me on wether the chat is a good enough reason to subscribe ( or should that be donate ;) ) From what I have seen I dont think its reason enough on its own and I am happy with the other features of the forum for now.

Dave.

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic