New Chat Room!

Fastd

hats off to you elton

love the forum bar the recent idiotic tantrums whilst you were relaxing!!!!!

whether it was

S.A.D

Summer Anglers Disease

or Shorter Angling Days

i'm unsure just glad it seems to have ended again. :angry:

for what its worth i am more than happy to chuck a few £ your way for the privellage of using this site and will set it up tonight at home

cheers mate

Edited by tack4

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reply Elton.

I had not thought about using credit card ownership as a way of excluding minors and its a very valid reason for having the chat as a pay only area.

Since the upgrade of the site I have not had chance to use even half of the features in the new forum and so have never needed to add extra storage space, therefore did not even know the costs for subscription (me not having paypal doesn't help either as I'm not an ebay addict ;) )

I am more than happy to help Elton with his costs as he already knows. When Elton asked for help on the boards it was freely offered on a project that wont be complete for some time yet. If I woke one morning to find a post saying "Due to rising costs we are now charging to use the forum" I would be one of the first to subscribe, its just that up to now this hasn't been necessary.

Its been a pleasant and friendly debate which has answered all the questions asked, which after all is the whole purpose of these boards and long may it continue.

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

nive one dave and tight lines at weekend mate

wonder if snatcher will bring along any of his squid replica lure look great

:D:P:D:P:D:P

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

You shoulda said , " Is it m-eye-newt". I miss-pronounced it in my head as written and just decided you were a taco short of a full plate tonight.

Now that I see how to say it, it is certainly funny/clever.

Doncha love how you can kill a joke by over-talking it? :P:P

:P:P:P

I have a wonderful picture in my mind of you and Jan mingling at a swingers party. Jan points at you across the room and shouts "he's my-newt".

:D:D:D

Sorry fella, these things just pop into my head sometimes. ;)

Edited by *Ant*

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

I have a wonderful picture in my mind of you and Jan mingling at a swingers party. Jan points at you across the room and shouts "he's my-newt".

:D:D:D Sorry fella, these things just pop into my head sometimes. ;)

You obviously have too much time on your hands, Ant. Did you say you're going to be at Wingham next year? Would you like to go fishing up close and personal like? Newt could arrange that. Kidding - we don't do parties. I really abhore crowds. :huh::huh:

You obviously have too much time on your hands, Ant.

Farrrrrrrr too much time me thinks Jan, I must get myself a hobby. What's this fishing lark like?

:D

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

If it's as popular as the chat room over on Maggot Drowning, it's a bit of an academic question - there's never anyone using it (the mD one), apparently...

Is it mi-newt? :D

Got to thinkin' 'bout this one, Ant. You know, he's not "mi-newt" he's "MY-newt". I hear the slug snoring from down the hall - guess that would substantiate that one. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P

If it's as popular as the chat room over on Maggot Drowning, it's a bit of an academic question - there's never anyone using it (the mD one), apparently...

What chatrooms need, to get them going, is for people to arrange times to use them on the forum. Otherwise, you just get bored of nobody being in it...

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE