Bbc News - Boat In Trouble

bryan

RAF Boulmer (Northumberland) still has seaking helicopters - I think! There is talk of closing down the base though :(

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of hypoctites! On the one hand you all slag off the commercial guys like you wouldn't p!ss on them if they were on fire, then it's all heartache and sorrow!

Don't think I've ever slagged off a commercial.

Also, whilst some on here might disagree and even severely dislike commercial anglers, I don't think any would want them to die.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

DSD as Elton says I disagree with some of their practices and fishing locations but would never wish them any real harm. A bit Deli Belly would be fine in some cases though!!

My sympathy still goes out to the family of the lost ones :(

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

oi oi D.S.D YOUR MAD IF YOU THINK WE WANT TO SEE ANYBODY DEAD

RESPECT FOR MOTHER NATURE & EACH OTHER

:(:(:(

see your a good man at heart.

Edited by merlino bill

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

I am going to be seen as callous on this one but, "sank 11 miles off Beachy Head when nets became snagged" - does that mean he was fishing inside the 12 then?

Like everyone, I don't wish them bad, but I also wish that ALL commercials would respect the zones and the fish they harvest and the seabed they tend to rip up in pursuit of theuir catch (scallop dredgers for one). Why DO trawlers come into the little bays blacked out at night to within a few hundred yards of the beach - are they really fishing legitamately then? I wonder sometimes.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

i f**** hate commercials and the greed that gose with it ! but im not at the point in my hate wre i wont them dead! whoever posted that needs a bloody reality check!

its no way for anyone to go! fair play to the kiddy that hang on for hours arfter that!

he was relesed from hospital a short will arfter being treated for hypothermia! wonder how many of us! commercial boys included would still be ther being treated for shock and distress?

tough kiddy! :blink:

geffaz.

Agree totaly. I`d rather catch a few more fish. But any sicko`s that took pleasure out of this event need a swift needle to sterilise them. We don`t need folk like that breeding!

We don`t use J`s anymore!!