New Daiwa

nemofish2000

: Give a small percentage of your sales to, say, the NFSA or BASS, then they can lobby for improvements for RSA. :D Here is what I said, "give a small percentage of your sales", are you now going to argue about what I said, it's here in black and white. Go back to the first page and read it in full. :rolleyes:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norm, the guy's right: we are hijacking the thread. PM me if you wish meaningful debate to continue.

But, by the way old chap...you go back and read it in full. Selective editing is a sin that I perfected years ago. Teaching gaffer eggs to suck, do not even try, Mr Yoda.

See ya - Stevie

In Nomine Satanas

Norm, the guy's right: we are hijacking the thread. PM me if you wish meaningful debate to continue.

But, by the way old chap...you go back and read it in full. Selective editing is a sin that I perfected years ago. Teaching gaffer eggs to suck, do not even try, Mr Yoda.

See ya - Stevie

No selective editing in the first page except for an early spelling mistake, check time and date. But yes, we've hi jacked a thread and for that I apologise, Sorry. The end. :rolleyes:

so whats the reel like then

:D Don't know, I can't have one until Sea Angler have done their 'exclusive' on it. You'll just have to wait until Paul Kerry's reviewed it. I reckon it will be good as it was pretty good before they revamped it and they asked for ways to improve it. If they've taken my and everyone elses views onboard it will be just about perfect. I think if it works the next upgrade will be the SL20SH, although there's not much to improve there. :rolleyes:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 22 2005, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D Don't know, I can't have one until Sea Angler have done their 'exclusive' on it. You'll just have to wait until Paul Kerry's reviewed it. I reckon it will be good as it was pretty good before they revamped it and they asked for ways to improve it. If they've taken my and everyone elses views onboard it will be just about perfect. I think if it works the next upgrade will be the SL20SH, although there's not much to improve there. :rolleyes:

I think you are a bit confused norm as the 7ht turbo has the same spool as the slx slosh (so it's already worked) it's just the same reel but a faster spool bout time too as the old ht was very docile,very good reel when it came out mind with one piece spool and all (shame it had a CRAP drag-and gears) pity bout the gay pink colour though :D:P

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Dec 22 2005, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I think you are a bit confused norm as the 7ht turbo has the same spool as the slx slosh (so it's already worked) it's just the same reel but a faster spool bout time too as the old ht was very docile,very good reel when it came out mind with one piece spool and all (shame it had a CRAP drag-and gears) pity bout the gay pink colour though :D:P

:D Perhaps the reel will become a "beacon" on the beach for gay sea anglers. :rolleyes: