New Daiwa

nemofish2000

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd post more on this site if nigh on every thread didn't get hijacked by the political crew.

All thats been said about the 7ht turbo is about right. PK gave me the one he had to review, I cast with it for an hour and it does what it says on the tin, just the same as a mag elite or a 525 or any other reel in the same class. Its like cars, some people buy fords others by vauxhall etc. at the end of the day theres next to fork all difference between a mondeo and a vectra or a 406 etc etc. They'll all get you from A to B in relative comfort.

The only thing I would say about this reel is that the livery is a bit off putting (IMO), but thats like saying that I won't buy a perfectly good car because of the colour, its still a perfectly good car.

If your a fan of the old 7ht you'll love it, if your not and your a bit colour conscious you'll either love it or hate it, at the end of the day it will fish as well as any other same class reel.

I'd post more on this site if nigh on every thread didn't get hijacked by the political crew.

All thats been said about the 7ht turbo is about right. PK gave me the one he had to review, I cast with it for an hour and it does what it says on the tin, just the same as a mag elite or a 525 or any other reel in the same class. Its like cars, some people buy fords others by vauxhall etc. at the end of the day theres next to fork all difference between a mondeo and a vectra or a 406 etc etc. They'll all get you from A to B in relative comfort.

The only thing I would say about this reel is that the livery is a bit off putting (IMO), but thats like saying that I won't buy a perfectly good car because of the colour, its still a perfectly good car.

If your a fan of the old 7ht you'll love it, if your not and your a bit colour conscious you'll either love it or hate it, at the end of the day it will fish as well as any other same class reel.

Nice one holmsey

say it as it is mate need more of these opinions on this site ;)

"Nice one holmsey

say it as it is mate need more of these opinions on this site "

Strange, when other people 'say it like it is' on here, they get sniped at????

Dan, what you on about?

Merry Xmas folks :)

Edited by Spur-Hound

Tight Lines

Shaun