Dare I suggest a fish in...

Guest NickInTheNorth

Guest NickInTheNorth

Just a thought.

But I think if the various parties that have had problems with one another in the past actually met up in person they would find that they have a lot more in common than they currently seem to believe.

I suggest Whitby as it is fairly central for all parts of the UK and we know there are AN regulars from there that could (if they wished) get involved in organising something.

Anyone fancy the idea?

And if so what season should we go for :-)

Edited by NickInTheNorth

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought.

But I think if the various parties that have had problems with one another in the past actually met up in person they would find that they have a lot more in common than they currently seem to believe.

I suggest Whitby as it is fairly central for all parts of the UK and we know there are AN regulars from there that could (if they wished) get involved in organising something.

Anyone fancy the idea?

And if so what season should we go for :-)

:D I've heard there's no fish there. :rolleyes:

I am up for it. I always believe we have more in common as "fellow anglers " than we appreciate.

One other thing please , can we try to be less political , less argumentative and not try to continually push conservation topics as if we are doing missionary work with the uneducated. I used to love the atmosphere on here and I hope we can get back to it in 2006.

Happy New Year guys

Peter

:D

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

good idea never been to a sea fishin before

well up for it

les

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

I would come but a 640 mile round trip is a little to much for me nowadays, a bit further south would be better for me but as we have no fish to catch this time of the year down here, i dont suppose it would be that popular?????????

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Guest NickInTheNorth

What a coincidence, according to autoroute it is 319.2 miles from the Corran Ferry to Whitby. Given that it is about .8 of a mile from my house to the far side of the Corran narrows that would make it a 640 mile trip for me too.

If it happens I'll be there.

Guest @Winter@

Sorry Peter I enjoy the conservation topics as much as anything else and will continue to engage in them untill told they are out of bounds. I will be changing my input to them though. I am starting to find the anti conservation posts as boring as some find the conservation posts. Might start reporting them soon. Cant see the problem meself as long as you stay within the rules. I guess the foul language has to go mind. Sorry if that offends you, it wasnt meant to. Just I always say things as I see them. I do respect your point of view however.

Apart from that Im sure we would have some common ground m8. As Nick suggests keep us all off certain topics and we would get on just fine, were all fishermen and women (sorry Tuggs ) afterall.

As for the Fish in - Not a bad idea ????