Dare I suggest a fish in...

Guest NickInTheNorth

Nick.

Are you real? If I can do a 1300mile round trip to LA. Since when is a few hours drive too far for folk?

We`ve had the welcome company of Pete Hutchison, Davy Holt, Norrie, Big Les and son. Not to mention the complete Scottish sea angling team meet up with us on the south coast of England last year!!

I, personally. will not go to Whitby

[Complaint received, comment removed]

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick.

Are you real? If I can do a 1300mile round trip to LA. Since when is a few hours drive too far for folk?

We`ve had the welcome company of Pete Hutchison, Davy Holt, Norrie, Big Les and son. Not to mention the complete Scottish sea angling team meet up with us on the south coast of England last year!!

I, personally. will not go to Whitby

Personally where do you recomend a place wher you a literally guaranted to catch cod spasor.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest @Winter@

Would be nice to see Davy Holt and Norrie. Took some time but now we figured each other out they seem like a decent group to me. I understand they may already have other arrangements though.

Edited by @Winter@