posting photos

richi

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, despite the best efforts of everyone I still can't attach pictures, or post them or url them or anything else them!!!

jeepster - this all you have to do bit - where is that screen image from? Please.

I have found out how to do fast reply - but standard reply I can't fathom at all!! YES, bloody idiot fits me well!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

ok you bloody idiot :) if you look to the right of the fast reply button, you'll see add reply, and the screen shot i posted is from that window (it appears below the text entry window)

Ahahaha - that button! Well, I haven't any pictures to put up :P Not on this computer anyway. When I have written up the stories I have to finish tommorrow I'll have a go at clogging up the system :D

Thanks for that - you're right, if all i have to do is press the tree then it is easy. I like trees again <_<

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Ahahaha - that button! Well, I haven't any pictures to put up :P Not on this computer anyway. When I have written up the stories I have to finish tommorrow I'll have a go at clogging up the system :D

Thanks for that - you're right, if all i have to do is press the tree then it is easy. I like trees again <_<

Simon to avoid confusion (or perhaps make you more confused!) you press the tree icon if you are linking to an image already uploaded.

If you simply want to upload your image here as an attachment, click the Browse button next to File Attachments just below your message editing box, select your image then click the Add this Attachment next to the Browse button.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Here you go Simon. Click on the attachment below for an image of where you need to add an attachment. I can't send an attachment via PM so I have to do it here! (attachments have to under 100k I think).

post-4691-1136334097_thumb.jpg

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

I'll have a go at putting a picture up then at some time - do you have to resize them, or do they atomatically get resized?

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

• 3 weeks later...

The post has to have some text in or the pic won't post so type a bit info. Once you've typed the message. Hit ENTER to make sure the pic goes under the text then go down to the "file attachments" section and a BROWSE button. click the browse btn to find the pic on ya PC (after editing & compressing it to around 40 kilobyes preferably) now click on "add reply" and it should post.

A good tip is to not use BMP files as most forums don't allow it due to the large file size of them. .JPG and .GIF are the best two commonly used file types.

Here's a pic of the yak I want as a test (drool, drool)

I hope that helps :)

ps: the image post option and other goodies are only available in the "post reply" option. The "quick reply is meant for just a quick text reply but clicking on "preview" is a way to bring up all the goodies options in quick reply ;)

post-8056-1137957494_thumb.jpg

Edited by KFUK

Andy

KFUK