whats is wrong with my opinion

knight of ni

what happened there , ?

Is my view on Bass no acceptable ?

Knight

Don't worry about it mate. I don't have a lot of time for bass either. A vastly over rated fish. The don't fight anywhere near as good as a mullet and they don't taste as good as haddock. But that's just my two bits worth.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about it mate. I don't have a lot of time for bass either. A vastly over rated fish. The don't fight anywhere near as good as a mullet and they don't taste as good as haddock. But that's just my two bits worth.

Hi knowing how fanatical some members are about "that" fish, I don't know how to take that remark

:lol:

Knight

Hi knowing how fanatical some members are about "that" fish, I don't know how to take that remark

:lol:

Knight

Do you mean mullet? I like to fish for them because you don't need any fancy bait or tackle, and they fight hard. They taste pretty bad, especially the bigger ones so they are not really worth knocking on the head so I just fishes for fun and let's the buggers go afterwards. Fishing to me is a pastime, not a religion.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Do you mean mullet? I like to fish for them because you don't need any fancy bait or tackle, and they fight hard. They taste pretty bad, especially the bigger ones so they are not really worth knocking on the head so I just fishes for fun and let's the buggers go afterwards. Fishing to me is a pastime, not a religion.

Phew, I'm glad that was the answer, :lol:

For a moment or two i was expecting a torrent of abuse and an inbox full of hate mail, ;)

Good on ya corydoras,

Jeepster

i'll go along with that , amen

Knight

Welcome Knight. I must have missed the fun whilst jetsetting again.

Bass or mullet should be good hear once the tide comes in - lovely sandy beach.

Big too.

Enjoy the forum