Anyone Else Blanking?

Blank

not meanin to brag or anythin but i managed 4 doubles to 12.06lbs in 3.5 hours sunday afternoon, was well chuffed.

Where were you fishing at what bait did you use ?

Ian Flynn

Been once this year so far and was betermined not to blank and instead of going to pool i new that ide probbally catch i decide to go to a new pool with good reviews. Much to my enjoy i did not blank instead caught a 2 inch perch. First fish of 2006 a 2 inch PERCH. Which to no suprisment didnt really put up much of a fight yet know iam more determined to return to this pool and catch the fish which have been stated.

Have not even tried for a carp yet.

Had a waggler session on Jan 1st and a go on the pole the weekend after and caught Perch, Roach and Rudd - All tiddlers but fish all the same.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

hi

i have fished chilham on the mid kent fisheries which is fishing very hard with a couple of fish out in months and ive fished it 6 times last year and had nothing but last week i fished it and broke my duck by catching a 15lbs common which was probably the smallest fish in the lake but i was well chuffed.

j.green