Sign of the (Angling) Times?

Steve Walker

And that from one of the most intelligent and innovative anglers since Dick Walker

I thought you said Jim said it? :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Fairness I think Geffaz was using Mr Hearn as an example, there is no doubt that some celebrity anglers make sure they have the edge before doing a session for the media, which then leads to unrealistic expectations for young impressionable anglers...

Yeah I can see that too!

In Fairness I think Geffaz was using Mr Hearn as an example, there is no doubt that some celebrity anglers make sure they have the edge before doing a session for the media, which then leads to unrealistic expectations for young impressionable anglers...

that's the impression i got matthew, don't think terry was being singled out for any criticism, probably just the first name that came to mind

(and matthew, i can't find that fishsim disk :()

First you expose your film, you then develop it, stop it and then fix it. A play on words you know. I dispair!!

Do you sometimes break the film when your'e developing it then, Peter?

If it ain't broke I tend not to fix it, although I will sometimes fix it until it breaks!

:crazy:

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

that's the impression i got matthew, don't think terry was being singled out for any criticism, probably just the first name that came to mind

(and matthew, i can't find that fishsim disk :()

nope absolutly bang on ther! i used hearn as an example as indeed he was the first angler that came to mind! without wanting to sound like a sicaphant ?(eeerm you know wat i mean lol) he is probly one of the more credible super star anglers!

and im sure like most other top anglers he rose to the top with hard graft!

but once ther at the top its made very easy for them to get that catch and stunning photo for the mag!

i think this gives newbys and kids the wrong impression! sorry

:rolleyes: