the end of scrabster 2

young fishin neep

i dont think i could cope if all of you lot moved up here ma i would be forever in a hangover and the one i have today is the worst ever ma tablets realy havnt helped

i knew scrabster 3 and 4 places would be wanted quickly, norrie has to come up as he has got ma trainers,irn-bru,jelly eels and weights and wotever else is in ma bag

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only got a few things out of the car so far, saving that for tomorrow.

The car stinks of fish though and the clothes are in the wash to try and get rid of the smell of "eu de sandeel" :D

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Well I'm down AGAIN delivering a car on Friday! But having read all the posts I wish I was up in Scrabster!!

I'll be passing you Norm on the A3 past my old gaff (Clanfield) I'll give you a wave, but don't feel you have to wave back mind!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Tiggs,

I wish, it's for the charity that I do stuff for, the International Fire and Rescue Association.

We are now going down and taking it to Tilbury docks.

young fishin neep:

norrie has to come up as he has got ma trainers,irn-bru,jelly eels and weights and wotever else is in ma bag

Karina, I havent been near the stuff in my car yet, but there is a bit of a pong from the boot....wonder what that could be !!!!! My rods are STILL getting in the way while I drive to and from work..... :D:rolleyes::D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

I got my bait (or what was left of it) in the freezer when I got back but just got the rest of the stuff out today and my car has that fishy smell too... ok, it stinks :D

karina i have your bag it turned up in my car for some reason but its empty sorry there is a sock in it,theres no trainers in there,you planning an insurance job;) ill put in in my fishing tackle to return box.got quite a few bits in it now.