Photo Challenge #6: "Mans Best friend at Work or Play"

TubularBelle

I have PhotoShop CS2 and am just learning how to use it via an internet class from our local community college. I am in awe of what can be done using this software package. So many features I'm afraid I will always be learning. Steve Randles is a wizard when it comes to CS2.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have PhotoShop CS2 and am just learning how to use it via an internet class from our local community college. I am in awe of what can be done using this software package. So many features I'm afraid I will always be learning. Steve Randles is a wizard when it comes to CS2.

I use and am happy with 'Photo Shop Elements 2', personaly, this is a very personal view, I cant be bothered with the 'faffing and funny stuff', the 'what can be done' on Photo Shop, :schmoll: Anything more than darkoom manipulation, and its false, it becomes a toy? I have a copy of 'PS Elements 4' dont like it as much as '2', rather 'game like' in presentation if you ask me.

The above is very personal, I know many of you do enjoy PS, sorry if I say it a bit plain :wallbash:

I cant get my head around anything to complicated these days, the old dislexia seems to be bugging me again. Not doing so much writing these days, writing is like a mental work out at the gymn for me, :showoff: stop and you get flabby. :lol:

:ph34r: CJS2

What a gorgeous dog Blue Marlin, I have always been very fond of the long haired Daschounds, is that how you spell it?

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

What a gorgeous dog Blue Marlin, I have always been very fond of the long haired Daschounds, is that how you spell it?

Hey T'Belle, the long-haired, red dachshund is mine. Blue Marlin's dog is a short-haired.

thanks Belle smallchops' a cute doggie.. oh & Jan's spelling is the correct one..

ooo & btw Jan that Photoshop CS course sounds like a great idea and u do it online eh, fab!.. it's a massive prog, a bit daunting to a beginner.

well i'm defo intruiged and am now busting to give it a whirl!!! i'm just waiting for my buddy to burn me a 'uni copy' hehehe

copying is naughty i know i should pay for an original but it's bloody expensive! i just wanna dip my toe in the water before splashing out :D

well i'm defo intruiged and am now busting to give it a whirl!!! i'm just waiting for my buddy to burn me a 'uni copy' hehehe

copying is naughty i know i should pay for an original but it's bloody expensive! i just wanna dip my toe in the water before splashing out :D

Real expensive, I know. I got the academic version by virtue of taking the class. Nice thing is that there are many websites on the net that have instructional info regarding the software and tons of helpful hints. I'll chase down the links/resources from my class and send them your way. Can you PM me with an email address and I'll send you what I have and any more helpful info from the remaining 3 classes.

Real expensive, I know. I got the academic version by virtue of taking the class. Nice thing is that there are many websites on the net that have instructional info regarding the software and tons of helpful hints. I'll chase down the links/resources from my class and send them your way. Can you PM me with an email address and I'll send you what I have and any more helpful info from the remaining 3 classes.

awe cheers hun ur a star!.. i've PM'd ya! ;)