Sonubaits soft hooker pellets.

Peter Waller

I just lashed out and spent £2.99 on a tub of the above. Opened the lid and tried putting one on the hook, and then another and then another and the yet another. All fell apart no matter how I tried to hook them. To my mind utterly useless things, not hook friendly or even finger friendly. Does anyone actually have any success with them? How on earth do you successfully hook the blessed things? Help and advice please!

Sounds like you got a duff tub. I have used them with no problems. What flavour were they

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

Peter,

Manufacturers claim: "With our new and unique manufacturing process we can ensure that the pellets are consistently perfect without going mushy or drying out and crumbling."

Ever try corn?

Phone

They can be very frustrating, but there is a technique in hooking these little blighters.

There's usually a "grain" in soft pellets and a hook point needs to cross the grain to be secured.

But sometimes you do get a batch that won't stay on for love nor money!

Our chief weapon is surprise