Jack straw shows his true colours

Ken L

Are you saying the CIA are behind it? B)

narr, but it would make a great film though, we could have Bruce Willis as the Denmark PM nar.. DeNerio.. :headhurt:

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All my remarks on this thread have been perfectly civil and will remain that way.

I'm not sure what damage limitation you speak of......he committed no crime, and as such would have had no grief fromt he police (unlike those inciting violence with the banners).

I'll ask you the same question bluezulu wouldnt answer...............the lad has offered a full and frank apology but you choose not to accept it. What exactly is it you want him to do?

You can't turn the clock back so "not to have dont it" isnt really a fair answer.

By the way, when you speak of "seeing sense", not accepting an apology and carrying on the intransigence is sensible in what way?

You do not make such a drastic and bold statment, i.e dress up as a suicide bomber, only to turn around the next day and suddenly have a change of heart, its absolute bull. The look of comtempt on the guys face, and his associates faces in that picture speak volumes, they did it for one reason only, to incite hatered against anyone who dare question the muslim faith, hopefully MI5 have a long list of good intelligence information this morning that will help them target potential terrotists that live on our doorstep. I have no doubt what so ever the 7/7 was a one off, it will happen again, and this weekends events only go to enforce that thought for me.

Scotty :schmoll:

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Hi all

im not going to express my disliking for these sick bombers as id be banned for saying what some think (some:)

whats with this"The Three are comming" as qouted from the report i saw.

what is this a subtl hint that some thing is gonna happen with three targets or are they planning on bringing the family over for some handouts to buy fertiliser.

eitherway this country is on a downward slope,if they start a war with iran and the uk gets dragged in life is gonna get much worse.

im not saying ignore iran but at least nuke it,that way the headcount in the uk wont climb to a point where the true brittish would rather live abroad.

its all gonna end in tears tbh

sorry i did it anyway doh!!:)

sg

quote: I dunno, just thinking aloud and have no definitive answers but just acting in an equally intransigent way doesnt seem like its gonna move matters forward. Like em or hate em, there are over a million muslims in Britain so one way or another we need to find a way forward.

And over 47 million christians, perhaps it is the absolute minority million who need to seek a way forward

I have been reading this thread with interest. Some good and some not so good comments posted, a lively debate.

A thing to ponder folks.

We saw many Muslim people furiously demonstrating on our TV screens. Of the masses we saw I wonder how many actually saw the cartoons? How many ACTUALLY knew what they were demonstrating for?

Also how many saw the demonstration as an excuse to vent anger at the non Muslim population of the country they and their Fathers decided to call home.

A large majority of the elder Muslim population who settled here are genuinely peaceful. OK, they don't want to integfate with us, they never will because our culture is totally different to theirs.

The problem we have is with the younger Muslim generation. The generation who were born here and know no other country.

Why do some of them hate us and our country so much?

That misguided prat who did himself up as a suicide bomber probably felt very sick when he woke up this morning and saw himself plastered all over the front pages of the newspapers. Did he not know that the Security Forces of this country are taking the prevention of terrorism very seriously following events in London last summer. Did he realise he could well have suffered the same fate as that poor Brazilian (illegal immigrant) who was killed last year.

Did the idea ever enter his religiously washed brain that he had been clocked and marked for surveillance from now onwards. I suppose if his beliefs are so strong, he will flee to some Islamic training camp abroad to learn how to kill the infidel who resides in the west. Does that include his immediate family too? Or are they and other Muslims immune from the suicide bombers acts of terror.

As stated before, he probably got a right ****ing from his father and his local Imam and is now s**tting himself. He's left himself wide open for a lashback from the far right groups.

No doubt though, he'll carry on living here, unmolested, free from retaliation. I imagine if threatened he will run to the authorities he so obviously detests and demand justice from his persecutors as is his right as a British citizen!

I generally think long and hard before discussing controversial subjects. I have with this topic too.

I have come to the conclusion that Muslims have no love for the British people. We have seen proof of this during the two Gulf Wars. - Muslims on the streets of Britain chanting death threats to BRITISH soldiers. Muslims going abroad to learn how to kill British soldiers and anyone else who does not follow and abide by the religion of Islam. Muslims siding with Saddam Hussein, Bin Laden and the Taliban.

This and previous governments have tugged their forlocks and bent over backwards for these people. They have pandered to their every whim.

The threat of terrorism in this country is very real, we have seen it first hand, yet still our government and authorities do nothing!

Let us consider if the idiot with the suicide bomber garb had been for real, suppose he had ran into a crowd of onlookers and caused carnage. What then?

The police did a great job arresting two people armed with copies of cartoons though didn't they?

Enough said! :g:

Hi all

stan ive no probs with the uk massive(i went to school with some muslims)FRIENDS

what i do have a prob with is having danish washing spilling over here giving the pc brigade something else to winge at.

we the uk and most countrys lived in relative peace untill this saddam problem came back(should have taken him out with a sniper years ago)

i for one think if iran or iraq where to gain nukes then i for one think they would use them i terrible ways.

some are happy others allways want more its what make us differant these nutters just care about bodycount.

im no politics bof but your right in saying somethings gotta go forward,but as long as these nutters are trying to enter britain just to hurt us then sod letting them in ALL of them.

we ban food imports when some disease crops up.

its called protection anyway possible

no offence stan mate

oh and i wish they (un)would give them the bullet riddled shite hole they soooo want,whats the worst that will happen oh they will stupidly blow up the oil terminals and sink any wealth they could ever wish to gain from it,doh!!

and yep id give up my car for slight peace

sg :D

Edited by billy5000

Billy, you may have mis-read my post M8. I was pointing out that although there may be a million muslims in UK there are far more christians or others so its the muslims who need to look hard and fast to find a way forward, not us. Let them fit into our way of life, worship as they please but keep it to themselves, dont force it on us. Think they could also do with getting a sense of humour. get the giant chip off their shoulders and stop being so insecure. If Islam is that great then it should easily be able to shrug off a few cartoons.

Who knows what would have happened if Life Of Brian was directed at Islam. B)

Hi all

my bad:)

Billy, you may have mis-read my post M8. I was pointing out that although there may be a million muslims in UK there are far more christians or others so its the muslims who need to look hard and fast to find a way forward, not us. Let them fit into our way of life, worship as they please but keep it to themselves, dont force it on us. Think they could also do with getting a sense of humour. get the giant chip off their shoulders and stop being so insecure. If Islam is that great then it should easily be able to shrug off a few cartoons.

well said!! :D

live and let live or something near that would be a good start(for them)

sg

brummie phil said .."Look mate, if someone apologises (and to be fair his apology wasnt some lilly lived half hearted apology either!) then at least be courteous enough to accept it, instead of trying to make any old excuse you can as to why he would have made it!"

well having just watched the news it seems this nice lad who gave us all an apology had not long been out of prison for drug offences. he was let out half way through his 5 year prison sentence and told if he gets into trouble he would be thrown straight back inside. a true apology, don't make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!