More fish wasted

tuggs

Guest jay_con

Mmmmmm Sad really as im sure someone or something would eat them. A chap at our club will eat anything you give him. May sound weired but at least you know your billets never get wasted.

match fishing hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

w***ers! never got it my self

Here we bloody well go again. Let's swear at each other shall we, just like children. That will improve the thread.

While I don't agree with match angling in principle, the same as I don't like showing veg at the local vegetable show, bitchy, nasty, jealous, childish, etc.

You can't say they are doing anything different that a non match angler. I have seen this after the Dabs come in at Dungeness, piles of Dabs left on the beach, left by day anglers.

Whoever was running the match was to blame. it should have been a stict return policy, or clear off.

Good link Leon and the vast majority think that this sort of activity is against the interest of match fishing and sea angling in general.

The clubs responsible should be sent a letter from the NFSA stating quite clearly that if their matches continue in this way their members will no longer be allowed to fish in national events.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist