Household bits+pieces that are useful for fishing?

GlennB

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chesters1:

Yes but Churchil was a thinker and former war correspondant ,Izal can be used for rolling fags try that with Andrex :D

Mmmmmm , 3:30 in the morning, out of fag papers but plenty of "baccy" - A bit of Izal with toothpaste to stick down the edge ..... nice menthol effect :D

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

I use plastic deodrant tops as pole cups.

I have a copper bolt glued into a broken no2 section, make a hole in the plastic cup and secure with a copper washer and nut.

For sea fishing over rough ground, old nuts and bolts make great weights. You could use smaller ones for course fishing.

Put a loop of line over the bolt and secure with a nut.

Buckets can be used as buckets.

Matchsticks make a great float when freelining.

Hair conditioner makes a good pole elastic lubricant.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Churchill looks like my grandad when hes ****** in thr pub.

Churchill had a nasty tongue like my grandad too and he probably moaned alot like my grandad too. infact i think they were seperated at birth.

Persil washing tab or bird table nut bags mesh bags. Baggage allowance prohibits leads in hold and security prevent pockets full of lead which was always my solution, so use mesh bags snaplink swivel and rocks.