Devon/Dorset fish meet/match

richi

Im definately up for it. Just been given green light for all weekend!!!!

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a definate how about you Phooey? :D Paintfly :D SDD :Deveryone! I think the 2 separate meets is also a good idea too and probably just as much fun and will probably end up with larger overall partakers than the one single meet---we can always get together for the Skerries or Tope!!!!!

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

I'm a definate how about you Phooey? :D Paintfly :D SDD :Deveryone! I think the 2 separate meets is also a good idea too and probably just as much fun and will probably end up with larger overall partakers than the one single meet---we can always get together for the Skerries or Tope!!!!!

Whats the dates ?

If its next weekend I'm rostered to work and will have to sit at my desk and fret instead :(

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard

Whats the dates ?

If its next weekend I'm rostered to work and will have to sit at my desk and fret instead :(

yes next weekend Phooey on Sunday as it's bank holiday and gives people a day either side I don't want to rub it in or anything but I think TeamLeader is thinking of camping the night too :wallbash:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

Too far for me for a day trip from up here in the frozen wastes of Cumbria, would be time to come back when I arrived!! :(

I love that part of the world though,so does the missus, if I went without her she would go ape!! ha ha

Doubt I could talk her into a day or two trip though :(:(

Good luck though boys, sounds fun :):)

Would love to see any pics!!

Cheers~~~~~~~~~SDD :sun:

yes next weekend Phooey on Sunday as it's bank holiday and gives people a day either side I don't want to rub it in or anything but I think TeamLeader is thinking of camping the night too :wallbash:

Slitting wrists and bleeding all over the keybard as I type.... :wallbash:

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard

Slitting wrists and bleeding all over the keybard as I type.... :wallbash:

did I forget to mention the venues Lulworth or Kimmeridge with Poole Harbour as a back up :wallbash::wallbash:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

Hi All

Sorry for being a bit thick here but I've lost the plot - who is meeting where and when?

Can someone type it out nice and simple for me.

Nick

Fish meet for anyone who wishes to come at Lulworth Cove or Kimmeridge Dorset on Sunday April 30th with Poole harbour as back up venue.Definate venue information to be posted the day prior to allow for an accurate weather forecast.Musket & the boys from Devon will likely be setting a venue for all the yakkers in that part of the world that are unable to travel to Dorset

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5