ANYONE FROM DERBY

MESMORISE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a good day,plenty of fish where caught ,the turn out was lower than first expected as there was a few people who'd let it be known that they couldn't make it,and the weather reports on tv where better than metcheck was we had a whole years worth of weather in one day,we had spring showers,summer sunshine,turbulant Autumn right through to snowy winter and all in the space of a few hours.but we caught fish constantly.finally left at 10 to 4 admist a snow blizard and by the time i reached the A38/A52 island it was sunny again.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

i was f****** gutted that i couldn't make it. was really looking forward to it, tbh i should of contacted chris earlier, so it was my fault, next time ill be there deffo though

Snow.jpg one of the guys fishing

and_it_snowed.jpg

Me stalking the gudgeon

v1.jpg

one off our party pole fishing

lol only joking must of forgotton too take any pictures ! ( pictures weren't taken to protect the Innocent )

owls22dx.gif

Chavender

Glad you caught some fish, I had a ride down, and wandered round a bit, but didn't see anybody i recognised from here, left there about 11ish. On a different subject, does any body have any info on the fishery thats just before the enterance to Elvaston Casle park. I think it's sign posted for go Karting also. Not sure if it's springfield or something like that.

Any info would be appreciated though, and if it's fishing maybe i can persuade Ginger to have a bash there or there is one in Melbourne (not the hall lake) not sure what that one is called either.

Cheers all

"We will sit down and discuss it, then decide that I was right in the first place" Brian Clough the best england manager we NEVER had

we where behind the chalet and toilet block the other side of the stream on the little round pond with the island in the middle.

i'll be at borrowash tommow in the afternoon and i'll nip down to the pond and see & i'll ack in the tackle shop to see how its doing.

melbourne:

from what i can recall theres a lake down pond road another D shaped pond in the grounds of a house & gardens theres a pond down ashby road and i think theres a little doughnut one off cockshut lane ? your best asking at melbourne gun & tackle http://www.melbournegun.com/contactus.htm

owls22dx.gif

Chavender

ukdtofi,i just remembered you wouldn't of recognised me as i was in disguise (i've recently had a hair cut and shaved me beard off.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender