ANYONE FROM DERBY

MESMORISE

.not sure if you can send a private message on here i can send you my number. thanks scott :)

You can if the person allows them. Email as well.

Click on the member name at the left side of any posting and you'll get to a screen that give you a little detail on the person and unless they have PM grayed out, they allow them.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been for a look see ,and i think birch house lakes at brailsford just up the A52 at the far side of the village next to the main road just down yeldersley lane as you head north see here for aerial view and here for the map i would think it will depend on the weather really but sunday 9 apr looks good .will have to keep a eye on that in the forecast.the day tickets at birch house is £5 there's a match lake (lake 1) and a match lake for silvers,plus other lakes on the complex to choose from .i was thinking of having the Mc donaulds carpark at markeaton island (A52/A38 island) as the meating place for all who want to come along around 9am ish,then its a 5 min drive to brailsford village.if i'm coming alone i may have room in my car for one more + tackle.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

OI OI,

sounds like a bloody good day out if it comes of ineresting reading like *ant* im going to keep an eye on this thread so good luck to one & all, above all else just ENJOY YOURSELF'S.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

i might go :yeah: , there will be ME & a friend from derby namesd keith going.i guess i'd better see who else fancies a day out (from elseware on the net),i'll nip over there and see whats on the notice board ie matches ect & see if theres a chance of a discount ? (yeh right!).just to formalise things a bit.

this will be the first meeting of east midlands branch of "The Numpty Club"

Edited by chavender

owls22dx.gif

Chavender

e-mails have been exchanged so its upto you guys to sort your travel arrangments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few rules for those attending

day ticket is £5 (per rod)

rules:

barbless hooks

no loose fed floating baits

no cat or dog meat

no fish over 5lb to go in keepnets

no more than 50lb in any keepnet

all nets to be dipped

two nets maybe required one for silvers one for carp.

no boilies or tiger nuts

groundbait in feeders only

owls22dx.gif

Chavender

has anybody fished this fishery before. just looked in AT and its stocked with tench, bream, f1's and loads of other fish.