ANYONE FROM DERBY

MESMORISE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Even if I don't fish, if possible I may take a ride up and say hello, what time and which lake will you guys be fishing?

Tight lines to all, I hope all catch a bagfull.

Cheers

"We will sit down and discuss it, then decide that I was right in the first place" Brian Clough the best england manager we NEVER had

don't know about lots of people dropping out ? theres one or two who carn't make it ,but theres no pressure on anyone too come,i know i'll still be there as will others i'm happy for as many as want to come from 2 to 22 its all the same,the more the merrier,i'll be at Mc donaulds for about 7.30 and i'll wait around to meat people till about 9.30 ish,i'll be bringing most of my tackle poles and everything so if anyones wants too try pole fishing or have a go at casting a centrepin i'll have them with me for people too play with.

sugested baits:

maggots alive & dead

pellets soft hookers & feed pellets

corn yellow or red

meat cubes small diced luncheon meat dusted with g/b

hemp

paste

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

ok ill still be going, going to get my bait today, could i buy some hemp off you chavender as i wont be able to buy it and cook it in time

anyone else taking a camera if not ill take mine to post pics on here 2mora night

Edited by zenith10