ANYONE FROM DERBY

MESMORISE

i don't really want to put a who's who up as i'd like to keep it open so anyone doesn't feel obliged and so those who look but don't post can come along and join in as a anglers anonymous society members and this is spead over a few forums.but if its needed i'll collate names and post a list in the week.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry chaps, can't make it this weekend as I am on duty for the first garden opening of the season. I am back in Derbyshire on Wednesday 19th April (grand daughter's 3rd. birthday and am hoping to be able to stay until Sunday, however, I have permission to go fishing on the Friday As my wife and assorted sisters are taking Ella (grand daughter) 'girly shopping'! Haven't yet decided where to go but thinking of Higham Farm near Alfreton or maybe Butterley Reservoir at Ripley which I used to fish often when living there. Anyone free that day would be welcome to join me, little brother may be coming for another lesson and lives at Sinfin and will probably expect a lift.

i cant wait for it havnt been fishing for a few months and will be hoping on picking up a few tips from you masters. going to be good meeting some of you people aswell

so whos intending to attend?

if your going to be there wave your hands in the air like you just dont care! :bigemo_harabe_net-193:

love that sig man what a sweet dog... :)

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image